1. sarnia4rent.com collects personal information when you register with sarnia4rent.com. When you register, we ask you for information such as your name, address, phone number and email address.
2. sarnia4rent.com uses your personal information to improve our services, to contact you or inform you of any promotions or other information we consider pertinent to your connection with sarnia4rent.com.
3. Your personal registration information will not be made public. Only what you decide to put into a posted listing for display will be visible to the browsing public. Because of the nature of the site, you will be making some of your contact information available to the public. It is in your discretion what information you would like to display in order for prospective tenants to contact you (or your property manager or other person) regarding viewing vacant units or applying for tenancy with you. But some form of contact information is obviously necessary if you wish prospective tenants to consider renting your available unit. We take no responsibility for who calls the phone numbers you post or who emails to the email addresses you post.
4. You may edit your personal registration information at any time.
5. You can delete your account with sarnia4rent.com at any time (click on 'Delete Your Account' link in Landlord/Manager Centre).
6. We do not rent, sell or trade any of the information in our database to anyone for any reason.
7. For purchasing your listings, sarnia4rent.com uses PayPal’s secure payment site. This means that we do not store your credit card information on our system. It is done through PayPal’s secure site only. We do not see or record your credit card numbers.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
< Back to Login